The Biggest Gems & Jewellery Event of the Year
The gems and jewellery sector plays a significant role in the Indian economy, contributing around 7% to country's GDP and 15% to India's total merchandise export. It employs over 4.64 million people, which is expected to reach 8.23 million by 2022. One of the fastest growing sectors, it is extremely export oriented and labour intensive.
Based on its potential for growth and value addition, the Government declared gems and jewellery sector as a focus area for the growth of economy. The Government has undertaken various measures recently to promote investment and upgrade technology and skills. Read More...
- Business Leader of the Year - Gems & Jewellery Industry
- Outstanding Contribution to the Gems & Jewellery Industry
- Young Business Leader of the Year
- Jewellery Designer of the Year
- Jewellery Brand of the Year
- Diamond Jewellery of the Year